How do I request information about my home loan?

A “Notice of Error or Request for Information” is a request for PenFed to research an error or dispute regarding the servicing of your mortgage loan, or to request information or documentation regarding your mortgage.

Under Federal law, a residential mortgage loan borrower has the right to submit a written Notice of Error or Request for Information to the servicer of their mortgage loan. The servicer is required to acknowledge receipt of the inquiry, research, and respond to the written inquiry.

To submit your request to PenFed, please send us a written request that includes the following information:

  • Name of the borrower(s)
  • Mortgage loan account number
  • Description of the specific error you believe has occurred during the servicing of your mortgage loan or description of the specific information you are requesting.

Please note:

Do not write your request on your payment coupon.

Do not submit a request with your monthly mortgage payment.

Send us your written inquiry in one of the following ways:

Mail (please do not send payments to this address):

Pentagon Federal Credit Union
Attn: Department Q
6191 N. State Hwy 161, Ste. 500
Irving, TX 75038