Once you have the ability to log-on to PenFed Online, you can sign up for several additional services:
What is an e-statement notification?
An E-Statement notification is our version of an electronic statement notice. With your security in mind, we do not e-mail you your consolidated/credit card statement, like many other financial institutions do. We e-mail you a notification.
When you receive your monthly e-statement notification, you will get a friendly reminder that your consolidated/credit card statement is ready for you to view, save, or print, securely from PenFed Online.
Pentagon Federal Credit Union believes it is your right to be able to view your consolidated/credit card statement from any computer, at any time, at your convenience. This is why so many of our members are already receiving an e-statement notification.
E-mail Statement Notification Provides:
- Security - statements are accessible only through the secure logon to PenFed Online
- Convenience - completely paperless
- Flexibility - you can view, print, even save your statement to your personal computer
- Timeliness - always delivered on the same date each month
- Easy to Use - statements can be viewed using the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Free Use - there's no charge for e-statements.*
Setting up is easy!
To receive an e-mail statement notification simply logon to PenFed Online in the blue box at the top right of this page and follow these simple steps:
- Select Account Actions
- SelectStatement Delivery Preference under the Statements section
- Verify that your e-mail address is correctly listed
- Click the Go Paperless icon
- And you're done!
A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you indicated. Beginning with your next statement cycle you will receive notification that your statement is ready.