PenFed Credit Union Partners with NBC4, Telemundo44 and WashingtonFirst Youth Foundation to Support Annual Thanksgiving Food 4 Families Campaign
TYSONS Va., Nov. 1, 2018 – PenFed Credit Union today announced a partnership with NBC, Telemundo44 and WashingtonFirst Youth Foundation to help less fortunate DC area families have a happier Thanksgiving. PenFed is collecting boxed and canned foods at all of its DC area branch locations through November 16.
“PenFed is proud to support the communities in which we serve,” said Jamie Gayton, PenFed, Executive Vice President of Member Operations. “We encourage our members and employees to give to those who are less fortunate so that they can enjoy their own Thanksgiving meal.”
PenFed, NBC4, Telemundo44 and The Boys and Girls Club of Greater Washington will collect the boxes on November 16 and assemble over 4,000 turkey baskets to be distributed to local families, seniors, veterans and others in need, ultimately feeding thousands.
PenFed branch locations collecting donation items include:
· Fort Myer – 2nd St. & McNair, Building 450, Fort Myer, VA 22211
· Kingstowne – 5775 Barclay Dr., Alexandria, VA 22315
· Pentagon City – 701 S. 12th St., Arlington, VA 22202
· Woodbridge – 14040 Central Loop, Woodbridge, VA 22193
· Fort Belvoir – 9651 Gunston Rd., Bldg 1152, Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
· National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency – 7500 Geoint Dr., Springfield, VA 22060
· Tysons Corner – 7940 Jones Branch Dr., McLean, VA 22102
· Department of Energy (Germantown) – 19901 Germantown Rd., Germantown, MD 20874
· Bolling Airforce Base – Chappie James Blvd., Building 4447, Washington, DC 20032
· Washington DC VA Medical Center – 50 Irving St. NW, Washington, DC 20422
· Department of Energy (Independence Ave.) – 1000 Independence Ave. SW, Washington, DC 20585
· Pentagon – 2nd Floor Concourse, Corridor 10, RM 2D1043, Washington, DC 20301
· King Farm – 805 King Farm Blvd., Suite 110, Rockville, MD 20850
About PenFed Credit Union
Established in 1935 as the War Department Credit Union, Pentagon Federal Credit Union (PenFed) is America’s second-largest federal credit union, serving 1.7 million members worldwide with over $24 billion in assets. Our mission is to help members reach their financial potential. PenFed Credit Union offers market-leading mortgages, automobile loans, credit cards, student loans, checking, certificates, and a wide range of other financial services with members’ interests always in mind. We have a proud history of serving those in the Armed Forces, Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, Military Associations, eligible veterans and retirees, and their families. You may also qualify through membership in select organizations within our field of membership. PenFed Credit Union is federally insured by the NCUA and is an Equal Housing Lender. To learn more about PenFed Credit Union, visit PenFed.org, like us on Facebook and follow us @PenFed on Twitter. Interested in working for PenFed? Check us out on LinkedIn. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.