E-Statements are great for the environment- saving paper and reducing waste. Not only that, it cuts costs and there are no paper statements to shred- it’s more secure. There are many other great benefits too, such as:
- Security - statements are accessible only through the secure logon to online banking.
- Convenience - sent right to your e-mail inbox.
- Green - completely paperless, reduces cost and paper use.
- Flexibility - you can view, print, even save your statement to your personal computer.
- Timeliness - always delivered on the same date each month.
- Easy to Use - statements can be viewed using the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Free Use - there's no charge for e-statements.
When you sign up for credit card E-Statements, you will receive an e-mail notification each month when your most recent credit card statement is ready to view securely at PenFed Online. Your credit card e-statement is made available to you as an easy to read Adobe Acrobat PDF file.
How to view your E-Statements
You may access your credit card statement(s) in two different ways. First, you may choose “Statements” from the Main Menu and then click the “Credit Card” tab within the Statement Center. From there you may select the desired statement and then choose to either view or download the PDF. The second way you may access your credit card statements is from the Main Menu, expand the details section on your credit card and then choose the “Last Statement” link from this section. This link will launch the PDF version of your most current statement in a new window.
How Do I Get E-Mail Alerts?
You can also select to receive an e-mail notification when your statement is ready to view. Just visit the Statement Center and change your delivery preference - It takes only a few seconds! Then, beginning with your very next statement you will no longer receive a copy through the mail, rather you will receive e-mail notification that your statement is ready to view - it's easy, secure, and fast.
- Sign in to PenFed Online
- Choose “Account Actions” from the main navigation.
- Click "E-mail Alerts" from within the Enroll section.
- Receive alerts by selecting your account
- Checking the box next to the alert you wish to receive
- Click the "Update Alerts" button