Sign Up Instructions
- Ensure both the parent and student are members (family members are eligible to join!)
- The student must be 18 years of age or older.
- Print and fill out the following form: Student Checking Account Application
- A joint owner with established credit must sign the form (the parent)
- Mail or fax the form (1-800-557-7328) or deliver them to a Pentagon Federal branch
- If the form were mailed or faxed, please call us at 1-800-247-5626 so that a member service representative can start your applications as quickly as possible.
Some non-Pentagon Federal Credit Union ATM providers may levy a surcharge on your ATM transaction. Pentagon Federal Credit Union has no control over these charges.